Going Solo Together “Control Your Money Program”
September 14, 2023
Going Solo Together “Control Your Money Program” led by Paul Megliola, Megliola Management Services, Inc.
Going Solo Together supports all who live alone and want to engage in fellowship together! We meet monthly and all of our activities are determined by the group.
Gain confidence in handling your financial affairs by creating a plan for your money and learning the fundamental techniques of money management. We will gather around the following topics:
- Know where you’ve been (Checkbook and credit card)
- Know where you’re going (Monthly budget)
- Make sure you are on course (compare #1 vs #2)
- Organize your paperwork for budgets, taxes, investments
- Working with professionals (Lawyer-wills and trusts, CPA-taxes, Banker-deposits and loans, Realtor, Insurance Agent, Financial Advisor-investments)
If you plan to attend email Annie Tarbutton.